God has given us a vision for our area and also the world. We have a tremendous desire to be a ministry that sets forth the Lord Jesus Christ before the world. In a day when there is great turmoil, we know God is the answer every person needs. "Jesus Christ is the same, yesterday, today, and forever." (Heb. 13:8)
Believing God has a specific plan for every individual and that He has provided abundant life for each one, we desire to lead others to experience His goodness. We endeavor to bring forth the gospel in a simplistic, practical manner that teaches people how to apply it to their every day lives. We are a family oriented church striving to minister the Word to each age level, through all possible avenues, leading to salvation and equipping the believers to reach their full potential in Him.
- We believe in one God - eternally existent in three persons; Father, Son And Holy Spirit, creator of all things.
- We believe in the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His sinless life, in His miracles, the only begotten Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, crucified, died, buried, resurrected, ascended into heaven, and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father and is true God and man.
- We believe the Bible in its entirety to be the inspired Word of God and the infallible guide of faith and conduct.
- We believe in the resurrection of the dead, the eternal happiness of the saved, and the eternal punishment of the lost.
- We believe in personal salvation of believers through the shed blood of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in a life of holiness and purity honorable before God and man.
- We believe in divine healing, through faith in the name of Jesus Christ, and that healing is included in redemption.
- We believe in water baptism in the name of the Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit, and by the authority of the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit being received subsequent to salvation with an evidence of speaking in tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance.
- We believe the gifts of the Holy Spirit should be practiced in the church today.
- We believe in the Christian's hope - the soon coming personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in world evangelism and winning the lost in accordance with the Great Commission